Learn how to transfer or share airtime Credit with USSD codes on all networks used in Nigeria.
I have heared lots of complaints, grumbling of some people trying how to transfer Airtime to a friend but not getting it or finding it difficult. Don’t worry I have composed a solution for that.
HOW TO TRANSFER AIRTIME ON ALL NETWORK
- First, You need to Create or Change your secret pin.
- The secret pin is a 4 digit number which give you access to transfer credit to another MTN subscriber.
And this Pin is kept secret, so that another person might not tramsfer your credit.
How To Change My Transfer Pin :- Changing Password Using Sms
- Send the following in an sms 0000 1234 1234 to 777
- 0000 Is Your Default Pin
- 1234 Is Your New Pin
- 1234 Is Your New Pin Confirmation.
- You can change 1234 to your desired pin and immediately you send it you will receive a message telling you your pin has been changed successfully.
To change your PIN via USSD
- Dial *601*old/default PIN*New PIN*New PIN# then press Send/Ok.
- For example if you want to change your default PIN (0000) to 7890, then dial:
*601*0000*7890*7890# then press Send/OK.
If PIN change is successful, you will receive an SMS from MTN informing you of the successful change.
How To Transfer Credit On MTN
- Type the following in an SMS format
- Transfer 07063860232 100 1234 and Send it to 777.
- Immediately the message is sent, you will receive a message telling you to confirm your request by replying YES.
- Then you confirm by sending Yes to 777 in sms instantly.
- After your confirmation, your credit will be transferred from your phone to the other subscriber.
2. To transfer credit via USSD.
- Dial *600*Recipient’s phone number*amount in Naira*PIN# then press Send/Ok.
*600*0706xxxxxxx*100*1234# then press Send/OK.
You will receive a text message confirming successful transfers.
Before you transfer credit on the Glo network, you must activate Glo ME2U Feature first. To activate Glo Me2u.
Send ” Act” to 131 without quote. They will send you back SMS asking you to create change your password/PIN for securtiy purposes.
How To Change Or Create Glo Me2u Pin
- Dial *132*00000*New password*New password# then press send.
- Example *132*00000*1234*1234# then send.
1234 will be replaced with your new pin
- Note: your password can only be any 4 digits number e.g 6853, 9251 etc
How To Transfer Credit On Glo
To transfer credit from one glo to another
- Dial this.
*131*recipient’s phone number*Amount*pin# then send.
- Example: *132*7056369080*100*1234#then send.
- Note: Recipient’s phone number must start from 8 for 080 and 7 for 070 not from 0 i.e 7056369080 or 8055566695.
- Immediately this was sent you’ll get a popup msg tellin you to confirm by pressing
- 1, To proceed press 1
- To cancel the transaction press 2.
Zain Me2u is a credit transfer service meant to help zain user transfer their credit anytime they want to any other zain subscriber.
How To Transfer Credit On Zain/Airtel
To transfer credit from zain to zain,
send this in an SMS to 432
2U (space) Recipient’s phone number (space) Amount (space) Pin.
Example: 2U 08125278396 100 1234 to 432
How To Change Your Airtel/Zain Transfer Pin/Password
If you wish to change your transfer pin / password, send the bellow SMS to 432
Pin Old Pin New Pin.
Example: Pin 1234 6324 Send it to 432.
Pin is the default text to change pin, 1234 is the default pin while 6324 is the new pin…
It is possible to transfer credit from one etisalat line to another etisalat subscriber.
How To Transfer Credit On Etisalat
Locate the Etisalat services on your phone menu > Balance Transfer > a security code box will pop-up, then enter “0000”, in the next is amount you want to transfer eg. 50, the next window should contain recipient No. You can also change your pin from the service menu.
You Must have 10 naira remaining on your balance for the credit transfer to work.